What is PyDSH?
PyDSH is a simple remote administration toolkit, consisting of two tools: pydsh and pydcp.
Key functions of the pydsh command :
- Executes a command on multiple hosts in parallel.
- Easy SSH Key management on local and remote hosts.
- Shell commands work with SSH, RSH and Telnet.
- Support for SU and SUDO commands.
Key functions of the pydcp command :
- Easy file copying to and from multiple remote hosts in parallel.
Key functions of all components of the PyDSH toolkit are:
- Easy host range declarations.
- Improved output layout.
- Multithreaded with adjustable limits.
- Works with SSH Keys (now with and without passwords) and/or password based access.